Badalathali Mangala

How Badalathali Mangala Nimanga made, the story told by Nishan Mangala with e-Ceylon


I am Nishan Mangala Jayasinghe.. My family consists of a mother and brother, the father is not alive. I was born in Gokarella. I am a man who lived in a village. It is still the same today. When I was a child, there was no electricity in our area. So in the evening, I would stand on top of the house and take a small piece of wood and make announcements. Sing songs. Ever since that time, I have had a slight inclination toward that side. Even today I can recall some of my past memories very happily


School period

     Ibibagamuwa Model College is my primary school. After passing the scholarship, I went to Ibbagamuwa Middle School. But I think that even though he sings at home, he is not a prominent figure in school. Because I am someone who paid attention to learning. But when I was in grade 06, the brothers of the 2003 group of Ibbagamuwa College started a radio station as a local radio station called Badalaththali as a project. That was my turning point. A voice test was conducted on that radio. I also went for it with passion and somehow passed it and got a small chance to announce it there. I am doing a small song request program there. Sir Jayaratne Bandara, who worked at the school at that time, gave me this opportunity. He was a great strength for me on this journey. The other thing I remember is that when I was a child, I used to read textbooks to us in front of the class, and I was always the one who jumped in and took over that duty.


How did Badalathali Nishan Mangala come to Colombo?

I had a close relationship with our village temple since my childhood. It is still the same, I have taught as a Dhamma school teacher for some time. Along with the religious work in the temple, many people in the village and outside came to know who Mangala is. Meanwhile, around 2009, there was an inter-library drama tournament and I had the opportunity to do a great job in it. At the same time, I had sent an application to the news that SAT FM was hiring announcers. Somehow, while practicing for that drama, I received a phone call from my friend's house saying that a letter had been sent to me for an interview with SAT FM, so I was looking for a media job for the first time in my life. Coming to Colombo with hope, was my first experience coming to a radio station. That's a big deal for a village boy like us. But I didn't get a chance from there, but I didn't give up. It was Hishan Sumira who interviewed me that time, and Bharata, who was a contemporary friend of mine at that time, who worked on it. I passed the general level with high marks and wrote the advanced level in the science section. But wanted to come to the media. That's why I left the village and came to Wayangoda in the first quarter of 2010 to work in a tourism agency. He came and studied media along with the job. It is through that that I get the opportunity to place manuals in the media industry.


What about that?

The field trip of the course I did went to Neth Radio. I remember like today, Manoj Udatiawala's brother was on the air beam that day. He explained it to us about it. Mr. Chandima Darshanath Suriyaarachchi took us. Later, when I joined Neth FM radio station, he was the Deputy General Manager. I remember that my brother Mangala Jayamanna, who was a former announcer in Badalaththali in 2002, guided me to go to the Siyatha fm channel, where I first worked in a radio station. He introduced me to Mr. Prasanna Jayanetty. Accordingly, after passing the interview, I will join Sita Radio. During that journey, I first became a DJ. After leaving Siyath and coming to Neth FM in 2014, he became DJ Sachin. Pahan Kanda Buddhist programs on Neth Radio. I left Neth Channel again and came to Siyatha in 2018. With the news that Aravinda Lokuge has a huge character in Siyatha, I also had the opportunity to join Siyatha TV. Tisanka Aravinda of Siyatha TV told the way to that journey. Loku's brother was a great strength to me


 How is Nishan becoming Mangala?

At that time, Aravinda brother told me to continue working in the news division because I was doing news, and I couldn't do what the boss told me, so I went to the news. Anyway, many people recognize me as Nishan Mangala Jayasinghe along with my work at home, that's where I come out with my voice.


How is Nimanga Creation made?


One day in February 2022, I will turn a new page in my life. For personal reasons, I want to say hello to the media industry and do something of my own. At that time, my mother is like a giant shadow near me. Giving me seed money to start Nimanga Creations and helping me along the way.


What is NC Studio?


NC Studio is my dream. Something that was always in my mind was that if we want to do media work, we have to go to Colombo. I wanted to fill that gap. There are few opportunities in the villages for practical training or sound recording. I am starting the work with the hope of bringing the technology available in Colombo to the village and creating a place to improve the abilities of a group full of abilities. Not only that, I am a person who appreciates and believes in my ability. I had done small commercials with that sound. So I wanted to bring advertising to a new dimension. It is through its foundation that NC Studio starts. Preparations are being made to start an educational institution called NC House Academy soon.


What work has been done by NC House so far?


"Call us for quality work on mushroom blooming video advertising" is what I say. Our years of hard work. I do this work from experience. I create with proper value without belittling the field. I take responsibility for that. It is not a normal phone. With modern technology, quality work is done at a fair price. Although we are currently in the advertising industry, we hope to expand to many other fields.


How many ads have been created by NC House so far?


It's been a while since I officially started this. Over 300 advertisements have been made during that time. Many people have joined me by believing in my abilities. I have done justice to all of them. There are times when I was rejected saying I couldn't do it. But I try my best not to do that. We are expanding our journey by developing and hiring new employees.


What if someone who was in a field like media gave up that journey and told about this journey alone?


Leaving the media field and coming out is a difficult task, to be exact, it's like taking a bone from her. We have been together for a long time. But now I wonder why I didn't do this earlier. The media field has given me a lot of great experience. But I regret being stuck in one place. It's okay, for now, I'm on a successful journey. That's why I always say to everyone, no matter what problems come in life, don't lose faith in yourself. Love yourself. Do not stay in the falling places. Experience everything and stand up.


Finally, what about the unforgettable things and people of this trip?


First my mother. At the same time, my beloved teacher Jayaratne Bandara sir who introduced me to the media field during my school days and gave me the opportunity, Mangala Jayamanna brother who showed me the way to come to Siyatha, Mr. Prasanna Jayanetty who was the director of Siyatha fm at that time, Chanaka Amarakon brother Kasun Thomas, Mr. Aravinda Lokuge, Siyatha TV Thilini Purnima, Binoli Jayamali, Thilini Purnima, Binoli Jayamali, who showed the way together when working at Neth fm, Mr. Chandima Darshanath Suriyaarachchi. Amila Medawatta Malli of the Sri Lanka Tourism Development Authority,


Chatura, Nishantha Hewamadduma brother of Siyatha channel. There are many people whose names are not mentioned in every media organization who have helped me in any way, if they have helped me in any way, I want to thank everyone.


2022/02/12 is a turning point in my life that I will never forget.


The best motivation to get to where I am today is what happened then. 



How to contact NC House?

My page is https://www.facebook.com/nimangacreation

My Facebook account is Nishan mangala jayasinghe https://www.facebook.com/nimanga

My phone number is 0702496411 / 0775543153

Teruni de Silva

මෙම ලිපියේ කතෘ අයිතිය e-Ceylon.lk සතු වන අතර මෙහි සදහන් සියලු තොරතුරු කතානායක පුද්ගලයාගේ අනුදැනුම මත හා සත්‍ය තොරතුරු මත පදනම්ව නිර්මාණය කරන ලද්දකි. මෙම ලිපි කිසිදු අයුරකින් උපුටා ගැනීම හෝ වෙනත් නමකින් පලකිරීම සපුරා තහනම් වේ.

දිගටම අපගේ ලිපි කියවීමට හා අලුත්ම ලිපි පිලිබද තොරතුරු එසැනින් ලබා ගැනීමට අපිව Follow කරන්න, Like කරන්න, Share කරන්න, Subscribe කරන්න.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/eceylonmagazine

Twitter: https://twitter.com/eceylonlk

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN6IdFvZo7iXywHzbfAwSVg

Follow Our Website: https://www.e-ceylon.lk/

ඔබටත් මෙවැනි ලිපියක් පලකරගැනීමට අවශ්‍ය නම් අමතන්න - 0774552060


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

POST ADS1

POST ADS 2